1. The klif.pl website does not automatically collect any information except the information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies are computer files, specifically text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal device, and their purpose is to allow the User to access the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the internet page they come from, information on how long they have been stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. Cookies are put on the Website User’s terminal device and are accessed by the Klif.pl website operator, with its registered office at: Paige Investments sp. z o. o. in Warsaw, ul. Okopowa 58/72
4. Cookies are used to:
a) Customise the content of webpages, depending on the User’s preferences, and to optimise the use of the webpages; in particular, cookies enable the identification of the Website User’s terminal device, which allows the displayed page to be tailored to the individual User’s preferences;
b) Create statistics to help understand how the Website is used, so as to improve its structure and content;
c) Maintain the Website User’s session (after the User has logged in), so that the User does not have to enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website.
5. We use the following types of cookies: Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or exits the software (the browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s terminal device for a period specified as a cookie parameter or until the User removes the cookie. The Website uses two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “Essential” cookies, required to enable the services provided by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies, used to provide services that require authentication on the Website;
b) Cookies used to ensure security, e.g. cookies used to detect fraudulent authentication on the Website;
c) “Performance” cookies for collecting information about the use of the Website;
d) “Functional” cookies for “saving” user preferences and user interface customisation, e.g. language and regional settings, font size, appearance, etc.
e) “Advertising” cookies for selecting advertising content tailored to user interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (the browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device. Website Users may change cookie settings at any time. In particular, the settings may be changed to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies or ensure that the User is notified each time cookies are to be added to the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the various modes of cookie handling is available in the software (the browser) settings window.
9. Cookies stored on the Website User’s terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners of the operator of the Website.
10. For more information on cookies, please consult the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.